Monday, September 13, 2010

Bewitching Travel Case! & VOTE 4 ME! PLEASE!

I finally finished this Bewitching travel case. It's been a long time in the unfinished pile of things. I had some time to work on it this weekend and am happy with the way it turned out.
Every witch needs a place to put her spell book, her most recent potion, and a few key ingredients.
I love the Tattered Angels Halloween stamps.

NOW FOR AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

*** I NEED YOUR VOTE ***
I am in the running for a sponsorship from Prilosec OTC.

If chosen a sponsorship would provide me with recording equipment to make mixed media art classes and tutorials. These classes and tutorials would be made available to you for FREE on YouTube.

I have so many ideas for art techniques to share with you all. 

Please help me by going and voting! You will need to sign up on their site to vote but I promise you that they do not share your information and you will receive no aggravating spam emails.


Just click the link above to go vote for me Thespoena M., and if you have a minute please leave a comment under your vote. Comments get noticed by judges.

*** If you know someone who would like to take FREE mixed media art classes and tutorials, please pass this link along and ask for votes. ***

Thank you all so very much and Happy Haunting!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

All your art looks sooooo good! I voted for you...good luck!!! (hugs)

Auntie Cake said...

OH MY WORD. ARE YOU SURE YOU CAN'T MOVE??? Please?

Auntie Cake said...

Okay, if you actually did various pages of the book, you HAVE to show those too. I am still hyperventalating. I love that so much!!!

Alexandra said...

Good luck! Your box is fantastic. Have a nice weekend. Greetings Alexandra

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh wow, this is beyond fantastic, Thespa!!!!
xox